View Profile CoronaxMatrix41

6 Movie Reviews

Without a doubt, this is a true masterpiece. No, that's not enough of a good description. The original was already an excellent mural of what The Ultimate Showdown would be. It captures the whole essence of what we want to see, throwing all sorts of logic, reason, restriction, and quality to the wind and embracing it all in one glorious piece. If the original is a mural full of essence, this Collab extracts 99.99% of it, puts in several flavor shots of different artistic styles, animation choreography, and proper effort, blends it into one extra large container, and sprayed on the inside of a large room into a marvel of references, talent, beauty, awesome, and so many more descriptive words that it could be the next Sistine Chapel. Every single artist, animator, and person who jumped on board with this should feel proud. This is perfect.

Genuine creativity and love was crafted into this reanimation. Amazing work to all of you who made this possible. This is up there with the SMBZ Episode 6 reanimation.

I don't know how much time this took, but this was an outstanding. An amazing episode to watch for the first one in 3D. I want more of this.

1 Game Review

A masterpiece through and through that has become one of, if not, the one flash game that has shape so many people's childhood for computer gaming. I, being one of these people, have enjoyed this game for several years and still enjoy it now. Considering a whole decade has almost passed, you have made a diamond for the millions who have played. Thank you Runouw.

33 Audio Reviews

This is one of the greatest ones you've made, by far. The beginning was already pretty good to begin with, but that drop at 2:17... I think you broke the first law of Thermodynamics. The sheer amount of energy when it dropped is like the output of a star. The way it mixed up from that drop to 3:40 is way past good. And this was almost 6 years ago?! That's beyond sheer brilliance. That is just epic.

I'll be honest, this is very cool. I was thrown off when there was only one noticeable drop in the song, but this is still very good. It reminds me of one of Xtrullor's songs. I really like how it remains it's calm tone throughout the song. The drop seems to bring a whole new vibe while keeping those notes. Nice work even though very few people have listened to it.

GodzillappleMusic responds:

thanks. i am very inspired by xtrullor [that is why i added a phaser bass between the drop] also, sorry about the very silent snare in the drop.

Wow! The violin really makes this sound climatic and very cool. It sounds like a battle theme from Octopath Traveler despite this being made before it came out. I'm not sure if you'll see this but good job! I'd like to hear more from this violin work in any recent songs made.

Gamer and Artist with desires to make games in the future. I admire a mixed genre of stuff. Also in the process of making my own saga.

Samuel @CoronaxMatrix41